Alserkal Avenue selects Tenacre to build & maintain Salesforce CRM
Alserkal Avenue is Dubai's arts hub, consisting of 90 architect-designed warehouses located in the Al Quoz industrial area of Dubai. Designed as a community to foster creativity, it is home to artists studios, theaters, independent cinema, event facilities as well as unique food and beverage outlets.
In late 2017 the Community Management team, led by Basmah ElBittar, undertook a research project to identify and select a CRM platform and consulting firm to take care of the system design, build and user training. Tenacre Group was selected as the consulting partner and the Salesforce 'Sales Cloud' platform as the CRM and continues to work with Alserkal Avenue under an annual support agreement.
The project was designed to provide Alserkal Avenue with an optimised process for issuing and renewing leases on the 90+ warehouses. The lease management process contains multiple steps, such as
- Capturing of customer details and company trade license
- Completion of KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Linking each client to their leased warehouse
- Storing all relevant documents such as trade license scans, lease documents etc on the CRM
- Automating the document creation
- Creating scheduled alerts for key events, such as the expiry date of leases or trade licenses.
- Building a bank of reports and dashboards to show real time information
- Provide ongoing user support and system enhancements
The project delivery team worked on an 'agile' project methodology to ensure that the Alserkal extended team had plenty of time to beta test the system and make adjustments to the Salesforce configuration.
Working with the Tenacre project manager (Nevin O'Regan), the entire project was completed, including user training in less than eight weeks.
The Alserkal Avenue Salesforce platform is supported by the Tenacre team so that new users or new requirements can be added as required.
System enhancements and adjustments are proactively planned to ensure that the Salesforce CRM continues to evolve and provide value to Alserkal Avenue users.